Sunday, May 29, 2011

BOSS MT-2 Metal Zone

I've used this compact pedal since 1997 and it still deliver the goods until today. Of all the BOSS distortion pedals I have used and abused I prefer Metal Zone. Why? It's durable and reliable. It gives my electric guitar the crunch it needs when playing extreme music. If you prefer loud and crushing gain out of your guitar I recommend BOSS MT-2 Metal Zone. Just like its brother, the BOSS ML-2 Metal Core takes a step higher than Metal Zone with its extreme gain preferably for guitarists who are into Nu Metal, Grind Core, Industrial, Hard Core, or any genre that requires crushing sound.

The only thing that sets them both apart are the equalizer knobs. Metal Zone has high/low and middle/mid freq while Metal Core has only low EQ knob for controlling heavy, low-frequency sound and high EQ knob for controlling screaming, metallic tone.

Metal Core

Metal Zone

No comments: