Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Nine-Seven-Eight-Zero (BlackBerry Bold 9780)

I guess she captured my attention since the first time I laid my eyes upon her. She was a beauty. I almost wanted to grab her and tell her that she's mine. Since that day I can't get her off my mind. And it all started on the net, my endless admiration for her (BlackBerry Bold 9780). And now I want her to be mine forever. 

BlackBerry Bold 9780





The BlackBerry Bold 9780 which features the new BlackBerry 6 operating system giving it more improved communication and multimedia capabilities. A 5 Mega-pixel Camera LED Flash to capture scenic views, moments with friends and memorable events in your life. It comes with a Document editor (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF) for your writing needs. That's what I call love at first sight.



BlackBerry Messenger is one of the apps that I really like. You can chat with anyone in real time around the world as long they are using a BlackBerry.You are not charge for every message that you sent like SMS. And you can tell if the person has read you're message. It will lessen my worries if I sent out a message and no one replies, BBM will take care of the rest. Leaving me worry free and lastly I know that my message was read.

Now, its time to get one and unbox it!


BlackBerry Bold 9780

3 comments:

Domain name registration said...

The mobile is looking cool and the specifications sounds good to me. Excellent design.
Buy Domain

Domain Name India said...

I like above the model. all the facility implemented this model. Most user like Black berry mobile. Its handling very easy and cost is medium.

A2011 said...

@Domain Name India... you are right black berry is user friendly and affordable...